- Aluminum 6005 T6 main profile
- ISO 3834-2 welding certificate
- High quality
- Various lifting capacities and Freeboard height upon demand,
Production as per type of floaters used
- Suitable for boats up to 45m with mega yacht profile
- Suitable for tightening boats in different length and height such as fish boats and ferryboats as well as any kind of yachts,
Easy to install
- Floating ability of piers in required levels
- Type 1 floater – 240 kg/m2 lifting capacity and 50 cm ±5 cm height
- Type 2 floater – 500 kg/m2 lifting capacity and 57 cm ±5 cm height
- Type 3 floater – 900 kg/m2 lifting capacity and 83 cm ±5 cm height
- Durable against any weather condition and impacts,
- Mooring system suitable for any kind of environment
- HEA Bracket used to moor the pontoons in parallel with the coast
- Stiff Arm Bracket used to moor in a particular distance from coast
- Mooring with Pole working in compliance with the level of the sea by means of the wheels
- Chain Vault Method enabling pontoons to be moored on the sea surface
- Lateral Fender: It protects boat and pier against impacts with UV filter and flexibility.
- Corner Fender: It prevents corners of pier to give damage on boat
- Flex Fender: It allows big sailboats and motor yachts to approach the pier.
- D Fender: It decreases the crashing load of boats against pier
- Cleat: There are two types of cleats having drawing endurance from 3 tons to 10 tons. Suitable for yachts up to 15 – 25 meters.
- Ladder: It prevents corrosion by placing on the sea when they are not used by means of float system ladder stand.
- Extra floater: It has lifting capacity of 100 kg.
It is used to provide extra floating ability to the floaters under the points which gangways are fixed with pole brackets.
- Safety rail: It is used to create safe passing areas.
Coastal balcony: It allows gangways to lower in parallel with the pontoon.